Join our Comfort Circle
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever does.” Margaret Mead
The gift of loving care that Clarehouse offers has become a unique hallmark of Tulsa’s compassion. Quality end-of-life care in a one-of-a-kind, warm and cozy home is provided 100% free to dying people in need. With your support, we have worked together to provide this service since 2003. The Comfort Circle will help ensure our future!
- Ensure the availability of Clarehouse’s loving care for dying people and their families
- Provide Memorial Garden stones or tiles for Clarehouse families who cannot afford these on their own
- Help us establish long-term sustainability
- Receive quarterly updates published exclusively for our most loyal and involved supporters
- Help reduce fund-raising costs
- Attend an annual Comfort Circle Members Only reception at Clarehouse with Staff and Board members
- And, we’ll remove your name from the list of those mailed our bi-annual fundraising letters!