We are home and family to dying people in need.
We provide total care with licensed nurses and caregivers around the clock. Trained volunteers assist with caregiving and household tasks, as well as emotional, spiritual and social support. Families are welcome to stay with loved ones, with a bed and amenities provided for comfort. We work closely with local hospices and hospitals in the referral and admission process, and coordinate ongoing care with your hospice provider.
- Personal care such as bathing, dressing, toileting,
assistance with transfers and repositioning, assistance with eating and assistance with medications
- Meal preparation, laundry and housekeeping
- Comfort care and symptom management
- Teaching about the dying process
- Collaboration with your medical hospice provider
Our focus is helping you live fully throughout the dying process, according to your personal goals and values.
We are unable to provide skilled nursing care or treatments such as:
- Tube Feedings
- IV, IM and SQ medications or infusions
- Dressing changes
- Acute or in-patient level of care
- Blood Sugar Management
- Tracheostomy Care